Tara Heating


Gas Safety Certificates

There are a few certificates you may require.

New Boilers & Building Regulations

Any new boiler installation must be registered as part of Building Regulations, if we install your boiler we will do that for you. The home owner should receive a Building Regulations compliance certificate from Gas Safe Register within a few weeks of installation - keep it safe you will need it when you sell your house and there is a charge for supplying duplicates.

By the way, the same applies to the installation of gas fires and many other works that need to comply with Building Reg’s.

Home Owners Gas Safety Certificate

We can offer a visual safety inspection, the same as for landlords, and issue a certificate if you need one. Most home owners do not need this but should have all gas appliances serviced annually.


Telephone: 01843 60 71 92 | e-mail: info@taraplumbing.co.uk